Do you have big house & office, where you hardly get enough wifi signals? If your answer is yes, then you are not the only one, who faces such issue. Most of us reside or work in buildings, which are made of concrete walls, and our routers fail while providing enough wifi signals. We can’t totally blame the capability of your routers. Not every router, has limited network coverage issues, wifi signals also get blocked, by the interference occurs from our electrical devices. Yes, they are also to be blamed for less wifi coverage; we get from our key router. But gone those days, when we used to compromise with the situation. Now, wireless extenders are enough to enhance, network coverage and multiplying wifi signals. They only require proper placement, in between your device and Key router, so that it can take signals from it. So, today, we are here with Belkin range setup. Belkin brand which is quite for its routers & extenders has also contributed a lot in fulfilling your networking needs as well.
If you haven’t used Belkin products earlier, today is your lucky day. As we are here to guide you on Belkin setup, we are going to provide effective steps that can help you in setting up the device instantly, without any much effort. In this article, we will also try to answer your queries, you have reading your Belkin range extender setup. So, without any more delay, take a look at the points, by which you can start the setup of the Belkin extender.
Important Points to Keep In Mind While Belkin Range Extender Setup
- Before you start with the Belkin range setup, you need to place the device in an ideal place. Look for the spot, which is receiving, half of your present router wifi signals.
- Next, you need to arrange a power outlet, which also comes under the range of your router wifi signals. Plug in your Belkin extender, into the outlet.
- Now, get connected to the wifi network, named belkin.setup, on your device. If possible, try to check the box, connect automatically, while choosing the networking.
- To complete the initial Belkin range extender setup, launch a web browser.
How to Connect To the Belkin Extender Web Interface?
- After opening the web browser on your device, visit belkin.range, by entering it into browser address bar.
- If you enter the address correctly, it will take you to the Range Extender’s Web-Based Advanced User Interface.
- Don’t forget to press the enter button, after entering the address into browser address bar.
Steps to Reset the Belkin Extender throughout Belkin Setup
To enhance your network security, Belkin brand gives the option of changing network name & password. The process of changing the network name & password is simple and instant. For now, we are providing you the steps to reset your device & get it connected if the user has changed router’s network name or password. In case, you need more info on this topic, simply call us at our toll-free number.
- First, locate the Belkin range extender reset button, which is located at the rear of the extender.
- Now, press and hold the reset button, make sure your device is powered on that time. Press and hold the reset button, for about, for about 10 seconds.
- Next, connect your PC to the wireless network, Belkin.setup. At this time, nothing needs to be connected to the Ethernet port.
- After this, open a web browser, & visit the address http://Belkin.range. Next, follow the instruction, comes on screen.
Contact Experts for Further Guidance
Apart from resetting the device, you can also restore the settings and preferences. It means you can avoid setting up your device, again and again, even after each reset. If you wish to know, more about this, place call on our toll-free number or chat live with us, on the give live chat support window. As we are here to help Belkin range extender users, in their every problem & issue, so feel free to contact us, either on the toll-free number & live chat window.