A Belkin range extender could be the best device for you if you have an issue with your present router’s coverage. The main function of a Belkin range extender is to extend wifi coverage to the areas not covered before. It also boosts wifi signals and ensures that signals reach hard-to-cover areas and areas with no wifi connectivity at all. So if you wish to get secondary network for your hard to reach places, opt for Belkin range extender setup today. In this blog, we will walk you stepwise through the setup process of Belkin extender. It doesn’t matter if you haven’t tried to complete Belkin range setup earlier, you can still learn about Belkin range extender setup process today. Besides the Belkin.setup, we will discuss pre-requisites of Belkin range extender setup. You can set up a Belkin range extender wired or wirelessly. If this is your first attempt towards completing Belkin setup, try to use a wired connection. A wired connection prevents any possible issue during Belkin extender setup.
What Do You Need For Belkin Range Extender Setup?
- A Belkin Range Extender
- Your current wifi network & wifi router’s SSID and Password
- A user with Dual-Band router needs to secure, the SSID & wifi password of both the network bands.
- A wifi capable device, it can be a Smartphone, computer or a tablet
How to Setup a Belkin Range Extender?
- First, plug in a Belkin extender into a power outlet. Your Belkin range extender needs to be in the range of router’s wireless network.
- Next, locate and connect to the Belkin.setup network, via a Wi-Fi-capable device.
- In case, you can’t view the network, reset the device to its default factory settings. In order to know how to reset your Belkin range extender, call us on our toll-free number.
- Now you have to wait for your device to get connected to the Belkin.setup network, before you jump to the next step.
Steps for Belkin Range Extender Login
- Open a web browser and enter Belkin range extender’s default address http://belkin.range, into browser’s address bar & press Go.
- If Belkin range extender’s default web address doesn’t work, enter extender’s default IP address. Call us to know about Belkin range extender’s default IP address. These both addresses will take you to the range extender’s web-based setup page.
- When you see the next window with Get Started option, tap on the option to continue the Belkin range setup. Once you press the Get Started option, a Belkin range extender will start searching for a router’s SSID. Now you can choose a wireless network you want to extend.
Experts Assistance for Belkin Range Extender Setup
To know what to do next, contact our team of extender’s experts. We have a dedicated team of router and extender experts, they can help you in the Belkin range extender setup process 24/7. You can contact our team on the toll-free number or even can chat live with them.